We are so excited to announce that August is National Wellness Month, a time to promote self-care, relaxation, and overall health! This observance was created by a company by the name of LIVE LOVE SPA, whose mission is to be the premier community for spa professionals to connect, discover and learn about new trends, products, experiences and emerging insights within the wellness space.
This month, we at Edgar’s Bath Goods challenge you to pamper yourself in some way, even if it’s a small act. Do something good for your mind, body, and soul.
Here are some ideas for you…
- Listen to relaxing zen music or rain sounds right before bed.
- Take time to pray or meditate.
- Jam to your favorite music while in a warm (or cool) tub of water enhance by one of our eight Bath Bomb scents.
- Get a manicure (or give yourself one… or ask your significant other to do it for you).
- Find a reflexology salon and have a deep tissue foot massage.
- Pour a cup of herbal tea and sit down with a book by your favorite author.
- Find a spot near a lake or other body of water and listen to the waves, wind, birds, etc.
- Have a small piece of delicious pastry (in moderation, please…lol!).
- Make a generous, healthy green salad or a fruit salad filled with all your favorite fixin’s.
- Turn on something funny and laugh until your belly hurts!
These ideas are just to get your mind going! Think of your own ways to give yourself a much-needed break and make yourself feel valuable, loved and appreciated.
Edgar’s Bath Goods is lovingly made by adults with disabilities. We are committed to creating products that aid in self-care and relaxation. We have eight luxurious scents to choose from, and we welcome you to visit our website and shop for your favorite!